Webinar: Celebrating Women in Digital Transformation Live Chat
In conjunction with March 8th International Women’s Day and its mission to celebrate digital advancement and champion the women forging innovation through technology, QA Consultants is pleased to present an engaging Live Cast chat with a league of women technology professionals.
How does the change with the DevOps world impact women making changes to digital transformation? Has the glass ceiling changed?
How can AI be intelligent and unbiased if it is not developed with diverse teams?
What can women in IT do to help themselves, and what should firms do?
How can firms set targets and be made accountable? Do diversity committees make a difference?
What sort of progress would you like to see in 2021?
What has been the impact of COVID on women and diversity in IT? How can women nurture the “engineering mindset”?
- Gabby Szasz, QA Consultants; Head of Advisory Services
- Erika Chestnut, Calendly; Head of Quality Assurance
- Star Carter, Kanarys; Co-Founder & COO
- Sem Ponnambalam, Xahive; President
- Olena Polissky, Art One Translations; Founder and Managing Director
Webinar: Diversity in Software Development and QA
QA Consultants was proud to have taken part in “The QA Financial 2021 Vision Series”. In this webinar, four highly respected women leaders discussed the rewards and challenges for effective and ineffective inclusion within the software development industry.
- How should companies increase diversity in tech teams?
- DevOps and diversity – what are the upsides?
- How to break through the IT glass ceiling?
- How has diversity changed companies?
- Gabriella Szasz, Senior Partner, Head of Advisory Services – QA Consultants
- Shohreh Mouri, VP Quality Engineering – RBC
- Allyson Stuart, Global Head of Quality Engineering, Refinitiv, an LSEG Business
- Shalini Chaudhari, AVP, Senior Industry Principal – Infosys
Webinar: IoT /IIoT Regulatory and Software SOS! (Security, Outlook and Safety)
- Michael Cation: Chairman & CEO of SmarteBuilding
- Brian Bernknopf: Managing Director at QA Consultants
- Gordon Hurst: CEO of MiCOM Labs
- Steve McGeown: Managing Director at 360Secure
Webinar: Building a Performance Engineering Culture
- What is Performance Engineering?
- Why do we need it?
- What is the difference between testing and engineering?
- How is performance addressed in DevOps?
- How do I start building a performance engineering culture today?
Webinar: Smarter Testing. Superior Outcomes.
The discussion included:
- The latest innovations in artificial intelligence and machine learning that help improve quality assurance and functional testing
- How Micro Focus addresses and solves continuous delivery issues facing the software industry today
Speaker: Bryan Cole ADM Practice Manager, Americas
Company: Micro Focus
Webinar: 20/20 A vision for future-proofing Technology in the new decade
- 2019 Global & U.S. cybersecurity data
- Why IoT & endpoint cybersecurity is important
- Why it is important to have in place secure critical communication
- Cybersecurity best practices tips for protecting your organization & value-chain.
Webinar: Build it, fix it, test it, best it
- What is the right time for testing? When is the right time and best process?
- How do you get the most out of a QA Vendor / AB Test?
- How do you know when testing is done?
- How do the dollars relate?
- Testing regarding security
- QA will show you how you’ve messed up, AB will show you how far you can take it