We are a test automation leader
QA Consultants is at the forefront of test automation engineering techniques, technologies, and methodologies. We partner with clients across various industries to drive their automation innovation and QA optimization. Our expertise spans all test automation platforms and we have a vast knowledge base of best practices which we leverage for our clients.
Our test automation engineering solution components:
- The right process: A methodology that achieves quantifiable results to address challenges such as maintaining an accuracy of repeatable tasks, expediting the software development life cycle, upgrading technology platforms, and enhancing security.
- The right technology: A complete set of industry-relevant tools and software licenses to supplement the tools you already have in-house.
- The right people: Projects led by a team of professionals who have worked with QA teams, business analysts, and developers. QA Consultants’ professionals have managed automation projects using a wide range of automation technologies. For example. we’ve used MicroFocus/HP UFT, Selenium, Ranorex, Sauce Labs, Perfecto Mobile, etc. As a result, we develop and implement the test automation solution that is most appropriate, given your goals, timelines, and budget.
A sample of our automated testing clients:
QA Consultants is recognized for our broad and expansive test automation capabilities, architecture, building, and maintaining test automation solutions. In turn, we support multi-platform, multi-device and multi-language/OS forms. QA Consultants applies high levels of sophisticated test automation, utilizing risk-based methodologies, and builds for our clients. We use comprehensive testing modules and libraries for improved productivity including speed to execution. Our model delivers on the promise of a significantly higher quality of testing time to value. In the past four years, over 80% of test projects we’ve completed required automation. As a result, test automation has driven down costs and drastically improve the re-usability of automation scripts. With this strength comes innovation in automation in our Test Factory™ that dictates best practices and processes.
Testing Tools and Secure Infrastructure Requirements
QA Consultants provides every project with all the necessary infrastructure, communication, and software testing tools. As such, we’re prepared to fulfill a complete turnkey solution to address the quality assurance testing needs of our clients. Our unique relationship with HP/Micro Focus, as a premier reseller of their entire test suite of products, provides us with the advantage of delivering the exact test tools and skills on demand. Any required software tools licensing are included in all of our fees. As a Managed Service Provider (MSP) for HP/Micro Focus, QA Consultants can lease licenses to clients for short periods negating the costly acquisition and ongoing maintenance incurred as part the licensing costs.
QA Consultants’ Team and Management
QA Consultants deploys a “Test Automation Solution” approach to execute best practice QA processes. By working in a collaborative team environment we’re able to produce quality and expedient results. The seasoned expertise of QA Consultants’ test teams becomes more significant when training, orientation, and familiarity with the environment becomes a factor. Our responsiveness to our clients’ needs will ensure a quality outcome, deep rigor, and use of comprehensive test governance. From an efficiency and effectiveness manner, we have the required knowledge and confidence in our ability to execute project deliverables. Clients will benefit from a quick ramp up, agile project delivery, and a high productivity team.
QA Consultants is tools agnostic. We provide solutions based on our clients’ needs. QA Consultants can readily customize any solution from the high-level conceptual design down to the exact toolset that makes sense to deploy.
A sample of our platforms, tools, and technologies:
- Comprehensive test automation solution delivery
- Test automation advisory consulting
- Test automation proof of concepts and pilots
- Test automation and SDLC tool optimization
- Test automation staff augmentation
- Test automation training and knowledge transfer
Test Automation provides you with the following measurable benefits:
- Increased speed at which your software products are rolled out
- Reduced product development costs
- Increased confidence that your software will perform as needed across devices and operating systems
- Repeatable testing processes that can be used for future projects and applications
- Increased test automation skills of your in-house testers and developers
- Product development and testing resources redeployed to where they matter most
Whether the project requires agile, waterfall, or a hybrid solution, we provide A-to-Z guidance and provision of test automation from people, tools, and processes. Due to our industry and thought-leadership in the area of data testing, QA Consultants have automated methods and solutions to apply to data migration, data quality, and big data testing.
QA Consultants | Test Talk Episode 2: Test Automation