We ensure stability at all times
Performance testing is a technical investigation done to determine or validate the speed, scalability and/or stability characteristics of the application under test. Performance testing and engineering should be incorporated throughout a system’s development, roll-out, and ongoing maintenance. This way you avoid overlooked errors, unsatisfied customers, reputation damage, and the high cost of poor quality.
It is common for organizations to build applications with little or no focus on a defined performance engineering or testing capability. Even though the application has been ‘tested’, significant challenges can still be faced:
- Poor performing applications cost money in lost productivity
- Applications breakdown as demand grows or there are unexpected issues due to intensive loads
- Lack of insight into which applications or business transactions are potential risks and bottlenecks
- Performance issues when integrating multiple applications in an E2E program (web, mobile, mainframe)
- Unsatisfied end users and clients
- Environment/Data locks due to excessive loading and unplanned transactions
- Lagging behind the competition
- Unplanned system outages & downtime
- Expensive SWAT teams reacting to production outages
Our approach and methodology:
Performance testing is one of the core competencies of QA Consultants’ larger end-to-end performance engineering capability, which our clients can leverage to manage the health and effectiveness of their applications. Our capabilities include performance diagnostics, validation of application performance, proactive performance monitoring, application capacity planning, and modelling. We also manage the custom development of tools such as test harnesses and environment virtualization. All of these tools and skills combined to work toward ensuring improved productivity, increased quality, and increased speed to market with support available for both agile and waterfall delivery models.
A sample of our performance testing clients:
A sample of our performance tools: