We help you mature your quality
At QA Consultants, our projects can range from a few hours (for on-demand needs) to multi-year sourcing arrangements. However, most of these engagements start with one or more advisory services.
Advisory services at QA Consultants are those that have a fixed duration and confirmed end date. Our services often have a deliverable that improves processes and teams. These are traditionally consulting engagements that include time from our executive leadership and senior professional services teams.
Most advisory services are delivered under time and materials engagement models. This allows QA Consultants to be efficient and able to reduce the time needed. Most of these projects relate to some degree of assessment. When material, data, and resources are readily available, these projects can move smoothly and under budget.
Advisory services include:
- QA maturity assessments
- Tools evaluation and implementation
- GDPR data privacy audits
- Investment assurance
- QA process consulting
- Metrics management
- Security policy implementation, validation, and enforcement
Advisory services engagement examples:
- TCOE implementation analysis
- Pro-forma creation for a joint venture converting QA to a revenue generator
- Automation proof of concept creations for non-standard applications
- QA maturity assessment