Missed the original air date? Click on the image to view any of our webinars.
In this video, experts in the industry speak about key cybersecurity, technology and software quality opportunities to fortify our businesses in this special webinar for technology executives. From QA Consultants, Bill Klages, VP Influencer & Partner Relations, spoke at the 20/20 – A Vision for Future-Proofing Technology in the New Decade webinar. The presentation also included a speaker from BlackBerry-Cylance and xahive. The special guest was Todd Siegel, Resident Agent in Charge, Immigration and Customs Enforcement in the Office of Professional Responsibility from the Department of Homeland Security in San Diego, who spoke about the cybersecurity risks associated with teleworking.
- 2019 Global & U.S. cybersecurity data
- Why IoT & endpoint cybersecurity is important
- Why it is important to have in place secure critical communication
- Cybersecurity best practices tips for protecting your organization & value-chain.
Watch as Brian Bernknopf (QA Consultants’ Managing Director) faces off with Brice McBeth (Founder & CEO of Reap Marketing) on two sides of “Testing”: A/B vs. Software Quality. The forum will be moderated by Bill Hartzer of Hartzer Consulting and followed by a live Q&A.
- What is the right time for testing? When is the right time and best process?
- How do you get the most out of a QA Vendor / AB Test?
- How do you know when testing is done?
- How do the dollars relate?
- Testing regarding security
- QA will show you how you’ve messed up, AB will show you how far you can take it
Click below to watch the video: